Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Got my intactivist shirt!!




YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Now that i've got all that out of my system, YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!! I'm excited if you couldn't tell :) My purple "Intactivist By Nature" shirt came in the mail today, and i am SO excited to wear it out in public and see what kind of reactions i get.

For those of you who may be wondering where i ordered it from, it's from the whole network :)
You can also find them on facebook. Just type The WHOLE Network into the search bar.

As you all know, my boys are circumcised. It was a decision made out of pure ignorance, and misinformation. I bought into the lie about it being "cleaner", "healthier", and "normal" when in fact, it is easier to clean an intact male, removing a normal functioning body part that has 20,000 nerve endings is NEVER healthy, and 85% of the world is intact. So my boys are now a part of the minority in males, all because of my ignorance, and refusal to research.

 http://www.savingsons.org/
 http://www.thewholenetwork.org/
 http://www.intactnetwork.org/

Above are a few intact websites i have come across. Thanks to Intact Network, i found a page with a list of intact websites, which i enclose here:

 http://www.intactnetwork.org/p/intact-websites.html
^credit to intactnetwork.org

I absolutely LOVE the saving our sons, and whole network websites! They have shops to get not only adult shirts, bumper stickers, drop cards, pins, etc; but they ALSO have childrens wear!! Onesies, childrens shirts, and things of the like :)

Anyway, that's about all i have so far. Just wanted to share my excitement with you all, and some intact-friendly links. Have a good day everybody. Peace :)

3 comments:

  1. I love those who know better and, instead of hiding a mistake, are honest and choose to educate. Who HASN'T made a mistake right? Thank you! I have that slogan on a bag we use at the beach and around town.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sorry i haven't replied til now. Sometimes i foeget to check for a few days lol. But as they say; when you know better, you do better<3

      Delete